Parfois on ne peut pas assister aux funérailles des personnes proches de nous ou proches de des personnes qu’on aime.
Dans cet article nous mettons à votre disposition des exemples de messages de condoléances en anglais qui peuvent exprimer votre soutient même si çà ne peut pas vous remplacer.
Message de condoléance en anglais
- I would like to express my sincere condolences to all families that have lost family members.
- Once again, I offer my condolences to his family.
- I should like to offer his family my sincere condolences and those of all parliamentarians.
- I was deeply saddened by the news of (NAME’s) passing. My heart felt condolences to you and your family.
- We were coworkers of (NAME). Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won’t be the same without (HIM/HER). (NAME) will be missed.
- No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. But take comfort in knowing that he/she is now resting in the arms of our Lord. Our/My deepest condolences to you and your family.
- A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Please accept my/our condolences, he/she will not be forgotten.
- I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love. ~Leo Buscaglia
- Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my/our sincere condolences.